Ganem Jewelers was founded in 1982 by George Ganem, a certified Graduate Gemologist. A jeweler with deep heritage in the East Valley, its first jewelry store was located in Tempe, with 2,000 square feet of high-quality jewelry and timepieces. A second jewelry store, comprising 8,000 square feet with a full-service repair and design shop, opened in Ahwatukee in November 1998.
In 2004, as George began focusing on other projects, he handed the company reigns to sons Jason and Curtis, both graduate gemologists, who were named co-presidents.
As the company has grown, so has demand for Ganem’s trademark customer service in areas other than the East Valley. A new 4,000 square foot store serving the northeast Phoenix and Scottsdale communities opened in September 2008 at The Shops at Chauncey Ranch.
With two Arizona jewelry store locations featuring customized diamond and gemstone jewelry and timepieces, including Coast Diamond, Ganem Jewelers has grown into one of the premier jewelry destinations in Arizona.
Ganem Jewelers in Pheonix, AZ
3602 E. Ray Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85044
P. (480) 706-1850
Mon-Fri 10:00 – 6:00
Sat 10:00 – 5:00
12/20 through 12/23 | 10:00 – 7:00
12/24 | 10:00 – 4:00
12/25 & 1/3 | CLOSED